Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

Well....It seems my daughter does listen! And I thought she pretty much ignored what I said most of the time...LOL She got me the book I've been talking about---Get Out of That Pit, by Beth Moore, and the cutest little book called Mother's Gifts To Me, by Dianna Booher where she filled in the blanks and underlined text that she wanted me to see...It is very special!!
and my sweet granddaughter gave me a handmade card that said. "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, my grandmother is the best there are"... LOL I hope everyone has had as nice a Mother's Day as me!

2 comments:

  1. What nice gifts from your daughter! I love Beth Moore. I'm sure you will enjoy her book.

    Your header is lovely! I saw it was your grandmother. Oh how special! I love her white dress, hair and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was her wedding day...It's the only picture we have of her.

    ReplyDelete