Wednesday, June 10, 2009

At the risk of sounding redundant...


PINK lemonade....Very pink, maybe too pink?? LOL OKay I had the bright idea to add strawberry K--Laid, to my lemonade "mix"...I got a little carried away with the pink stuff....LOL And no, it isn't even close to homemade. But boy was it good after working in the garden and picking these things below...

More yellow squash, this time I added bell pepper, banana pepper, onion, salt, pepper and butter...I know, I KNOW!!


And more buttermilk cornbread to go with it, and a pot of fresh from the garden cabbage---no not my garden. But I did pick it and helped them pick a lot of stuff......Hard work!!

We have been SO blessed...
Saturday, we'll be having our annual family reunion in Mobile, and I'm sure I'll have lots of food stuff to share...and more on my other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment