We are halfway through August,
and even though it is still really HOT here in South MS,
I'm thinking Autumn, Fall, cool-brisk-weather!!
I've got fishing and camping on my mind!!!
So even though it is still a bit too hot to do this, I'm making PLANS!!
- Cleaning up and getting fishing gear ready.
- Finding the stainless steel perculator!! ;)
- Finding a recipe for herbal bug repellant!
- Find crickets, or dig worms ;)
- Get a skillet, cornmeal, salt, pepper, (for those BIG bass we'll catch!) potatoes, onion, bowl, spoon, paper towels, paper plates, condiments, forks, etc. in a box.
- Make sure my camera is ready and get extra batteries. ;)
- Find my binoculars...To spy on the BIG old alligator!!
- Get a big knife, and a rope, or a gun??? ;)
- Get tent ready, or sleep in the truck if the alligator is too close!! LOL
- 6 pack
- OF Coca cola!!!! Yeah!! Make that a 24 pack!!!!
It's never too cold for a Coca Cola!!!